Today I have a two-fer to share with you–one project here and another, using the same stamp set and theme, over on the Image blog.
Waffle Flower was kind enough to share some products with the Imagine Artists in Residence this month and you know how much I love Waffle Flower for their cute monkey stamps, right? For these projects, though, I used the Currently Drinking mini stamps that are part of their planner series.
For Imagine I used the wine and cocktail-themed stamps in the set to create a scattered, embossed background for a fun card perfect for a bachelorette bar crawl or a girl’s night out.
Not to be left out, the coffee and tea images also in the set were perfect for a bracelet when used with shrink plastic and a few jewelry tools. Check out the video, below, of just how easy this bracelet came together.
Here’s what I used to create this bracelet (amazon links, below, are affiliate links–thank you for supporting this blog!)
- Brilliance – Coffee Bean
- Memento Markers – Desert Sand, Angel Pink
- Fabrico Markers – Truffle, Lipstick Pink
Waffle Flower Supplies
- Shrink Plastic
- Recollections 3/4″ punch (similar)
- Fiskars 1/8″ hand punch
- Gelly Roll white gel pen
- Darice Heat tool
- Jewelry Tools – needle nose pliers, round nose pliers, wire cutters (3-pc set)
- Jewelry Supplies – silver-toned wire, lobster claw clasp, jump rings
- Glass beads [square (similar), oval (similar)]
- Bead Design Board