Hi! I’m Jennifer, aka Scraps, and this has been my online home since way back in 2003 when I was just a fledgling blogger. You can find all the archives of the many blogs I’ve written over the years (food, cocktails, creativity, weddings, and more) on this site and anything new that strikes my fancy.
Career-wise, I worked as a bookkeeper for small businesses while pursuing a host of creative projects in my spare time (including a culinary degree). For a while, that was enough. But time has a way of changing what works and doesn’t, and by the time we made it through the worst of the pandemic, I was beyond ready for a change. In 2021 I had the opportunity to flip the script and focus on my art and creativity full-time and I jumped at it.
Now I spend my days creating art and writing cozy mystery novels. My goal is to make this my new career while encouraging others to recognize their own creativity and how this can improve their lives. To that end, I’ve set up a shop on this site to sell prints of my work, stickers, and other creations. Click on over to find something fun to brighten your day.
Newest In the Shop
There are lots more ways to connect with me and my work:
- My Eden Creek Cozy Mystery series can be found on Amazon
- So can my adult coloring books and the cookbook I wrote
- I make weekly videos on my YouTube channel
- And regularly stream over on Twitch; both art and cozy gaming
- In my portfolio, you can find both traditional and mixed-media work (coming soon!)
- Or follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok
- You can commission me over on Ko-Fi
- & join my Discord server to keep in touch with our growing community